Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner and I am very excited about what I want to do this year. Growing up in Bombay this festival of 10 days was always so much fun! People irrespective of age, sex, caste and creed used to come together to celebrate the 'Elephant God'. I have many a fond memories of celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi back home, not to forget all the delicious modaks and other goodies. Even back then it was a way to explore my creative side with the decorations :-) The image below is from last year. Do you celebrate this festival? If so, what are your plans?






3 comments:

  1. Will be waiting for ur posts,I have plans to prepare modal this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so gorgeous!! You've done it up so so well.. wow!! lovely!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. and Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you.. and your family..

    ReplyDelete